Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 35... Spoiled Rotten!


What a great day. You would have thought it was my birthday all over again. I had a birthday check to spend and my husband took the day off to go shopping with me. After homeschool we piled our kids in the car and headed for Noodles and then off to Michael's Craft Store. I had trouble deciding what to get as there were so many amazing things. I spent most of my money on scrapbook stuff and a tiny bit on muffin tin supplies. It was so much fun. Even the kids got a couple little goodies. Oh, and did I mention, he surprised me with the lovely steal of a jean jacket I am wearing. All I am saying is it was one fifth its original price and that was fifty bucks. LOL! Well, this spoiled gal is off to do some scrapbooking. Well, maybe tomorrow. I've gotta make dinner now.

No comments:

Post a Comment