Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 47... My Valentine's Flowers


I didn't post these beauties on Monday because I was busy posting pictures of adorable little boys. And yesterday, I just plain forgot. So, here are my beautiful Valentine's flowers from my thoughtful husband. He is so funny. He told me that he originally thought Valentine's Day was Tuesday and when he told the lady at the store that he needed the flowers for Tuesday, she sounded a little odd on the phone. But she never said, "Hey ya shmuck, don't ya know Valentine's Day is Monday? So, when I mentioned something about Valentine's Day on Monday he said, "Oops! Um... you are getting your flowers tomorrow!" I was not worried. I figure it was nice just to get them. Ends up he called them back and ended up bringing them home that night after work anyway. LOL! Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment