At the end of each week, I clear the dining table of homeschool stuff and condense it to this... the pile you see before you. It is amazing how quickly it can all get out of hand. It seems by Tuesday the whole table that seats 8 people is 3/4 covered. I did a big purge and organization job this weekend and feel I have a better handle on it all. It is an ongoing project and probably always will be. While I wish I had a dedicated homeschool room where supplies could be left out or better organized, I am thankful to have a spacious table and a lovely room to work in.
Seems there is always a challenge to organize all those school supplies. I have mine in 3 different areas right now. :)
ReplyDeleteI am so with you on that. I have the supplies in about 4 places right now with 2 main areas.
ReplyDelete