Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 81... Spring cleaning...


I have been bit by the spring cleaning bug. I am not only cleaning, I am sorting and reorganizing. My family and I live with my mother in the house that I grew up in. As my mom is now 81, I do all the cooking and such. I have recently been wondering if I could find some ways to make my kitchen more efficient. There is a cupboard filled with beautiful serving dishes that almost never get used over by our stove and left of the kitchen sink. I began thinking it would be a much better place for dinner plates and such than where they have been all my life. Easier to put away when doing dishes, and easier to grab when cooking at the stove. So, I made the big move today. Now we all get to be confused for a couple weeks until we get used to it. I think in the long run it will turn out to be a good choice. Wonder what is next?

No comments:

Post a Comment