Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7... More Snoopy as promised!


As I mentioned yesterday... I am a Snoopy buff from way back. So when we took my daughter to Toys R Us on her birthday to spend a bit of birthday money, I was happily surprised to see this adorable Nativity collection on half price. I looked at my husband with puppy dog eyes and said, "Can I have an early birthday present?" As he knows my love for Snoopy stuff, he acquiesced. I look forward to using them next year. I have an old creche I might put them in so I can display them on my credenza. When I think back to the peanut's Christmas special from my childhood, one of my favorite parts was when Linus got up and shared the real meaning of Christmas. I think that is why I will treasure this set!



No comments:

Post a Comment